Mannol 10W-40 Classic 7501
DescriptionUniversal ester-containing HC-synthese engine oil for modern gasoline and diesel engines with and without a turbocharger, both multi-valve and direct... read more
Universal ester-containing HC-synthese engine oil for modern gasoline and diesel engines with and without a turbocharger, both multi-valve and direct injection, including “old” brands and high mileage vehicles. Designed according to the requirements of European manufacturers.
– Ester technology in combination with HC base with an expanded range of viscosity-temperature properties ensures efficient engine operation in all operating modes: during cold start, in urban and highway modes, under increased load (off-road and uphill driving, towing, driving with maximum load), and at high ambient temperatures;
– Great for active driving. Does not lose its functionality when using variable quality fuel (with sulfur content up to 500 ppm) due to the high total base number (TBN);
– Preserves engine power parameters and functionality throughout the entire interval between replacements;
– Ester components in combination with a unique modern additive package provide excellent anti-wear and anti-friction properties due to the exceptional durability of the oil film, which, combined with good pumpability, significantly increases engine life even in vehicles with start-stop systems and during cold start;
– Excellent washing and dispersing properties, together with the highest thermal-oxidative stability, effectively prevent all types of deposits (including varnish deposits and soot) and keeps engine parts exceptionally clean throughout the entire interval between replacements;
– Suitable for engines running on liquefied natural (LNG) and petroleum (LPG) gas.